The Administrators edition of The Ultimate EU Test Book is designed for candidates preparing for European Personnel Selection office (EPSO) ADMINISTRATOR-level competitions.
The Ultimate EU Test Book Administrators 2018 is packed with strategies, tips, advice and practice exercises and is relevant for all EPSO AD5-AD 9, Linguist, and AD Specialist exams. The focus is on the so-called pre-selection tests as this is where the great majority of candidates fail. There are chapters on the skills and shortcuts needed in tackling verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning questions, with comprehensive practice exercises designed to simulate AD-level competitions. Multiple choice questions are accompanied by detailed answer explanations to enable you to understand your mistakes and improve your speed and accuracy. The book also explains what situational judgement tests involve, with practice scenarios and provides a detailed guide to the whole EPSO exam process from start to finish.
Table of Contents
- The EU Personnel Selection and Recruitment Process
- Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Tests in EPSO Administrator Exams
- Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning Tests
- Verbal Reasoning Test (180 Administrator-level questions with full answer explanations)
- Succeeding in Numerical Reasoning Tests
- Numerical Reasoning Test (165 Administrator-level questions with full answer explanations)
- Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests
- Abstract Reasoning Test (160 Administrator-level questions with full answer explanations)
- Succeeding in Situational Judgement Tests
- Situational Judgement Test (30 scenarios with explanation of options)
András Baneth is an author, speaker, trainer and consultant, and partner at Arboreus Online EU Training. He is also managing director of the Public Affairs Council’s European office. He leads a team of specialists in EPSO competitions and the design of psychometric tests.