PMP Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide 7th Edition
Go beyond basic PMP practice test products
A comprehensive study aid for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, this complete study package is designed to prepare you for the PMP exam, as well as serve as a reliable reference for acting project managers. This unique product includes the Sybex PMP Study Guide, which presents a detailed discussion of project management and exam topics, concepts, and key terms, in a logical manner, with each section building upon previous sections. It also includes the PMP eTestPrep software featuring over 700 practice questions. Each question includes a link to a PDF of the PMP Study Guide e-book, where you can get more information. You can also create custom practice tests, including testing on specific exam objectives and topic areas, and get detailed grade reports.
- Features a list of topics that are covered in each chapter, followed by in-depth discussion of those objectives, complete with hands-on, real-world scenarios and "How This Applies to Your Current Project" sidebars
- Includes an Exam Essentials section and comprehensive review questions at the end of each chapter
- Offers additional study tools, such as leading-edge exam prep software with a test engine of practice questions and electronic flashcards, as well as more than two hours of additional audio
Boasting more than 700 test questions with answers, PMP Total Test Prep goes beyond what previous practice test products have offered in the past.
- CPU: 1000 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- RAM: minimum of 512 MB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 250 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor
- CD-ROM compatible drive
- Only required for download and license activation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Adobe Flash Player: Version 7 or later
The license is active for 36 months from time of activation.