How the EU Institutions Work and… How to work with the EU Institutions
The book is designed to provide a comprehensive FOUNDATION TEXT for students, libraries and practitioners alike and is UP-TO-DATE with the range of KEY CHANGES introduced under the Treaty of Lisbon.
Written by a team of EXPERT CONTRIBUTORS, including public affairs professionals, led by Alan Hardacre of the European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) in Maastricht, the book is packed with EASY-TO-FOLLOW figures and diagrams.
- Academic courses on EU institutions and decision-making
- Libraries fielding queries on how the EU works
- Officials of the EU institutions needing a comprehensive ready reference
- EU public affairs professionals
- Law firms in the EU arena
- NGOs and citizen groups that need to deal with the EU institutions
- National and regional governments involved in influencing and implementing EU legislation
- Candidates for EPSO exams wanting to improve their knowledge for assessment and interviews