1. 1. Administrator - OPTY Software Solutions Poland , Tax ID : 7742398935 Street: Okragla 5, 87-162 Krobia, Poland which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in user devices .
2. Cookies - means computer data , in particular small text files that are saved and stored on the devices through which the user uses the web pages of the Website.
3. Administrator Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service .
4. External cookies - cookies is published by partners Administrator , through the website of the Service.
5. Service - means a website or web application that runs a website administrator , working in the domain www.euroksiegarnia.pl
6. The device - is an electronic device through which the user accesses the Service.
7. User - means the entity to whom accordance with the Rules and laws can be provided electronically or services which may be included agreement on provision of services electronically
II. Types of cookies used
1. Used by the Administrator cookies are safe for the user's device . In particular, this route is not possible to get into the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware . These files allow us to identify the software used by the User and individually adjust each User Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate , their storage time on the unit and assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies :
a.Session Cookies : These are stored on the user's device and remain there until the session ends on your browser. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
b.They are stored on the user's device and remain there until you delete them . Ending a session of the browser or disable the devices does not delete them from the user's device. Persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
3.The user has the possibility to limit or exclude access cookies to its Device. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible in addition to the functions which by its nature requires cookies.
III.Objectives which are used in cookies: 1.The administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes: a. Configuration service i) adaptation of web content to the Service for preferences of User and to optimize the use of its Web Site. ii ) recognize the device 's Website and its location and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs iii) storing the settings chosen by the user and personalizing the user interface , eg . in terms of the language or region from which the user iv ) to capture the history of visited pages on the site for content recommendation v) the font size , appearance, website , etc ... b. The user authentication service and ensure user sessions on the site i) maintain a session of User Sevice ( after logging in) , through which the user does not have on every page of the Service retype your login and password ii) poprawnej konfiguracji wybranych funkcji Serwisu, umożliwiając w szczególności weryfikację autentyczności sesji przeglądarki. ii) the proper configuration of selected functions of the Service , allowing in particular verify the authenticity of the browser session iii) optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator .
c. The implementation of the processes necessary for full functionality of websites
i) adaptation of web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of its Web Site. In particular, these files will allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the user's device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs ;
ii) the correct handling of the affiliate program, allowing in particular the verification of sources redirects users to the service website .
d. Save the user's location i) proper configuration of selected functions of the Service , allowing in particular the alignment of information provided to the User with regard to its location .
e . Analysis and testing and auditing audience f . Ensuring safety and reliability of service
i) www.youtube.com [ Administrator cookies : Google Inc., based in the US ]
b. The general and anonymous collection of static data using analytical tools : i) Google Analytics [ Administrator cookies : Google Inc., based in the US ]
c. The use of interactive features in order to promote the site using social networking sites :
i) Facebook.com [ Administrator cookies : Facebook Inc., headquartered in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland ]
IV. To determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies 1. The user can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies , specifying conditions of their storage and access by cookies to the user's device . Change settings referred to in the preceding sentence , you can make using the web browser settings , or by using the service configuration . These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform them whenever posting of cookies on the user's device . Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser ) .
2. The user may at any time remove the cookies using the features available in the web browser it uses.
4. In order to manage cookies settings , select from the list below web browser you are using and follow the instructions • Internet Explorer • Chrome • Safari • Firefox • Mobile devices: • Android • Safari (iOS) • Windows Phone • Blackberry